10.6.07

....until you're resting here with me


Here with me / Dido

didn't hear you leave,
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide.

and I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe,
until you're resting here with me,
and I won't leave,and I can't hide, I cannot be,
until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
they might wake me from this dream
and I can't leave this bed,
risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide,
and I won't go, I won't sleep,and I can't breathe,
until you're resting here with me
and I won't leave, and I can't hide, I cannot be,
until you're resting here with me...


Ναι, υπάρχει και η πιο γνωστή, η πιο
glossy version, αλλά τελικά όταν μιλάς πρόσωπο στον άλλον, όσα πιο πολλά στολίδια έχεις μέσα-έξω, τόσο πιο πολύ φαίνονται τα περιττά κι όχι αυτά που είσαι, αυτά που έχεις να του πεις, το "νά'μαι..."

Dedicated.