5.12.06

You make me Bilingual

The Tale of Us...




The only aphrodisiac I need is your voice
Hearing you speak my name
Beckoning me to answer
Telling me you want me
So I tell you that you’re the answer
To every question I’ve ever had
About love

Without words
I use my tongue
To tell the tale of us
Tracing your shadowscape

Kneeling before you, my eyes feast
Upon your masculinity and all its divinity
And I praise you, because all of that is for me

I begin to indulge myself of your delicacies
Digesting semi-sweet dark chocolate decadence
As it melts, dripping down my chin
Your taste is something Godiva couldn’t recreate

Needing every atom of your anatomy
Necessity is placed upon me knowing
You are the source of my serendipity

Dipping in and out of your stroking
more than my consciousness
Subconsciously, I find myself
rewinding our love scenes in my daydreams
seeing that face you make,
when you are making me come

And it makes me want you right there & then,
Thinking of you in inappropriate places,
I get tingling sensations
and in private locations where I wish to be caught
between a rock and your hard place

As wetness develops my legs begin to open
& my spark turns to a back draft
& all I want you to do is extinguish it

You know my body, like the back of your hands
and touch me & send me into ecstasy
My thighs quiver in anticipation
of deep penetration
Which gets me high

Body rising, sweating, panting, make-up melting
Pulling my hair & scratching my back
I get a temporary case of Tourette’s
because all I can say are four-letter words
in a four-octave range screaming your name*

You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual

I see your tongue, pink between your lips
and I want it between mine
& I struggle, as you lick, torturing me
I try to get away but not really

Running out of room
Begging for more
Up against the wall
That has been scuffed by my stilettos, again

You pry apart my thighs
& tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you because
I love the way you dominate me

Demanding that I come for you,
so I do as I’m told
You’ve molded me
so I’m good to no-one else but you
You conquered this once orgasmicless world
And multiplied it again & again

My face radiates with after glow
My pillows scented by you
A fragrance which haunts me
My room smells of the best sex
I, covered in body prints and finger prints
and you above me

Your name written indelibly upon my body
In your genetic history.

You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual


Bilingual -Jose Nunez feat.Almeida
*Frenzy words in Spanish...




Dedicated to Alexandros Christopoulos of Best 92.6 FM for all his music